FVTU/CWTU Habitat Improvement Day – July 2023
July 15 @ 8:00 am - 1:00 pm
FVTU will once again partner with Central Wisconsin Chapter to work with the Wild Rose DNR crew on a variety of projects from May until September. Each workday will be scheduled on the third Saturday of the month. This is a great opportunity to meet people from other chapters, work alongside the DNR team that our chapter helps to fund every year and improve the trout streams of the Central Sands region.
Please notify Chad Tucker, CWTU Workday Coordinator, by email, text, or phone if you plan to attend. This is important for lunch planning and in the event of a cancellation. His contact information is: firstname.lastname@example.org and 920-540-4665
- 7:45 am Breakfast (Juice, Coffee, Donuts, Pastries)
- 8:00 am Overview of the morning’s activities and dividing into teams
- 8:15 am Conservation activities
- Noon Lunch
- To Be Determined as we get closer to the Habitat Day
THINGS TO BRING:
- Waders, preferably an older pair.
- Gloves that can get wet
- Eye protection
- Insect repellant
- Lawn chair for lunch