- This event has passed.
Annual April Angling Adventure 2018
April 25, 2018 - April 30, 2018
Experience the fun fellowship of camping, fishing and dining on the river. This special fishing event is open to FVTU and TU members, their family and friends. HQ will be the West Fork Sportsman’s Campground on the WF Kickapoo River at Avalanche. For non-campers room accommodations are locally available but please plan early. Last year we had over 40 participants. More information will be posted on the FVTU website, www.foxvalleytu.org
– Fish beautiful and productive Driftless Area Streams
– The fun starts with a FVTU sponsored dinner Fri 4/27
– Be prepared to catch lots of fish
– Brown and Brook Trout abound
– Spin Anglers – Welcome!
– Discover new streams with FVTU anglers
– Learn new access points on those streams
– Casting Tips for those who need to brush up
– Learn techniques from successful coulee country anglers
– Win the Big Fish / Most Fish Contest. Fun Prizes. (This will be on the honor system) Early Season is catch and release only.
To Register PLEASE RSVP ROGER GENSKE BY APRIL 6th
Questions? Call ROGER AT 920.750.3887
Pre-registration is needed to plan this event. Let’s have some FUN!