- This event has passed.
Annual April Angling Adventure
April 13, 2016 - April 17, 2016
Experience the fun fellowship of camping, fishing and dining on the river. This special fishing event is open to FVTU and TU members, their family and friends. HQ will be the West Fork Sportsman’s Campground on the WF Kickapoo River at Avalanche. For non-campers, a small cabin is reserved for up to 4 persons and room accommodations are locally available but please plan early. More information will be posted on the FVTU website, www.foxvalleytu.org
• Fish beautiful and productive Driftless Area Streams
• The fun starts with a FVTU sponsored dinner Fri 4/15
• Be prepared to catch tons of fish
• Brown and Brook Trout abound
• Spin Anglers – this trip is a must
• Discover new streams with FVTU anglers
• Learn new access points on those streams
• Casting Tips for those who need to brush up
• Fly Tying Demo – Learn to tie the classic driftless area go-to flies
• Entomology Demo covering the HOT Coulee Country flies.
• Win the Big Fish / Most Fish Contest. Fun Prizes. (This will be on the honor system since we all practice catch and release whenever possible)
PLEASE RSVP ROGER GENSKE 920.750.3887 or email firstname.lastname@example.org BYAPRIL 1ST
Pre-registration is needed to plan this event. Let’s have some FUN!