Mark you calendar: April 20 – 23, 2017
Experience the fun fellowship of camping, fishing and dining on the river. This special fishing event is open to FVTU and TU members, their family and friends. HQ will be the West Fork Sportsman’s Club campground on the West Flork Kickapoo River at Avalanche. For non-campers room or cabin accommodations are locally available but please plan early. Last year we had over 25 participants.
- Fish the beautiful and productive Driftless Area streams
- The fun starts with an FVTU sponsored dinner on Friday, April 21
- Be prepared to catch tons of fish
- Brown and Brook Trout abound
- Spin Anglers – this trip is a must
- Discover new streams with FVTU anglers
- Learn new access points on those streams
- Casting Tips for those who need to brush up
- Learn techniques from successful Coulee country anglers
- Win the Big Fish / Most Fish Contest. Fun Prizes. (This will be on the honor system since we all practice catch and release whenever possible.)
For more inforamtion on the West Fork Sportsmans Club, see their website for more inforamtion.